Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day y'all...this week the following things put a smile on my face:

1) Lazy Sunday...after church on Sunday I had a headache so between loads of laundry I decided to get in bed and read, try to relax and see if my headache would subside. While in bed reading, I felt a little guilty for being so lazy but then thought with a smile...in less than six months, I won't have this opportunity to be lazy on a Sunday afternoon for quite some time. I decided to just relish the time knowing our lives will be very (happily, excitedly, nervously!) different before we know it!

2) Surprise gifts in the mail...is there anything better than that??? Last week there was a Barnes and Noble package in the mailbox when I got home. I racked my brain trying to remember what I had ordered. I had pre-ordered this book but didn't think it would be out until September and just couldn't figure it out. When I got inside and got it opened, I was so surprised to find this:


from my friend Allyson...such a sweet surprise and I started reading it Sunday afternoon and it has been very entertaining, insightful and funny so far.

3)Good news from my friend Meredith...who I spoke to yesterday and she is also expecting. It's exciting to share this time with a friend and now that makes three of us from work who are all expecting at about the same time.

Hope everyone has a happy hump day, may you find what makes you smile this week!


2 comments: