1) Spending time with Brandon's 15 year old nephew, Tyler - I guess I didn't realize how far removed I am from my teenage years but man was this a new experience. I forget what it's like to not have a care or worry in the world, and your biggest concern being how your hair looks or what clothes your wearing. Brandon's nephew spent Friday and Saturday night at our house and kept himself entertained with his x-box he brought along. I also realized if I knew then what I know now about teen age boys, I probably would not have been interested in boys at all!!
2) Red Stick Roller Derby - We went to the final bout of the season on Saturday night and I was truly entertained by the whole spectacle. My friend Michelle and I had decided to go and she gave me the assignment to watch "Whip It" before the bout. I'm glad I did because I was still a good bit lost even with the little I learned watching the movie. Brandon and Tyler were not quite as entertained as I but I think they enjoyed themselves none the less.
3) Predictions on the bumps gender - so far I've had four boys and one girl. My friend Brooke told me she "just has a feeling" I'm having a boy, my sister-in-law did the "needle gender test" and determined we are having a boy. My friend Donna's son says boy (just a 50/50 guess, but so far has guessed right for 4 out of 4). My co-worker Gaynell says girl based on the heartbeat. My friend Ashley has just decided it's a boy and has even named it Adam Ashley Abadie. It's fun to hear what everyone thinks and we're getting more excited everyday to find out. I added a poll to the website so people can vote on their guess/prediction for the gender...I hope you'll post your vote!
Happy hump day y'all...may you find what makes you smile this week!







I love the book you're reading.....btw.
ReplyDeleteAlso love the countdown to LSU football!
Happy Wednesday to you, too.