Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quotable Quotes

When we told our families and friends we were pregnant I was so tickled by peoples responses and thought I'd share them here:

  • My mom, with a huge smile on her face, "You're having a baby!"

  • My sister, with a look of confusion on her face, "How did that happen?" followed by "Do you know what this means...we have to go shopping!"

  • Our sister-in-law, "Are you gonna let us babysit?" followed by "If it's a girl, you have to name it Chelli."

  • Our niece, Rachel (age 9), "You ain't fat yet!"

  • My dad, "So, have you told Millie yet?"

  • My friend Michelle, "A real baby?" (We were talking about puppies when I announced the news to her so she needed clarification that I meant a real baby not another dog baby.)

  • My friend, Ashley, speechless, which if you know Ashley is amazing!

  • My other friend Michelle, "Are you f#@*ing kidding me?"

I'm sure there were many others that I couldn't keep track but it was so much fun spreading the news. We are so blessed to have the support and excitement of so many friends and family members.


1 comment: