Saturday, June 12, 2010

iheartbr

I stumbled across this video on facebook and had to post it here.  It is all the things I love about my hometown...LSU, our beautiful state capitol buildings, Spanishtown Mardi Gras, Live After Five, ferns on the front porch, football, Third Street, seafood and of course Mike the Tiger.  I remember in college I couldn't wait to get out of town and was so over Baton Rouge...even joked about the "big BR" with friends and how lame it was.  But now I can't imagine living anywhere else and just wanted to share the video to remind you all about how fabulous our city is, although we do have our share of issues, I love BR!

Please pause the playlist on the right of our blog before hitting play on the video...and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. love this! Brings back memories of growing up in BR. The USS Kidd and love the shots of the LSU campus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT !! GAVE ME CHILL BUMPS, but I don't know why -- just touching. Gotta find out how to put it on my computer to save... might not see that glass ball again for a while and I want kids to remember it!! lol...

    ReplyDelete