Happy Hump Day y'all...this week the following things put a smile on my face.
1) A day off of work...it is truly amazing what you can accomplish with one day off of work. If only I could get away with a four day work week every week. I was off yesterday and check out all the things I accomplished:
- Annual doctor visit
- Picked up raffle tickets (which I'm selling...$5 for a chance to win a Mercedes!)
- Bought dog food
- Wrapped Brandon's anniversary gift
- Went to a three hour continuing education class
- Took Millie to the vet to have her blood drawn for allergy testing
- Picked up a prescription at the pharmacy AND
- Cooked dinner!
3) My new background...aren't the swimsuits just perfect for the summer season. I love them, every time I look at the blog, I smile!
3)Jake and Vienna broke up! I know this is really shallow and lame but for those of you who are not familiar with my Bachelor obsession, now you know. Pretty much everyone in American did not care for Vienna but he chose her anyway and it makes me smile that they broke up...check out the story at People Magazine here.








good for all the stuff you got done! love the new background :)
ReplyDelete