Reagan and Rachel (Brandon's twin nieces)
From L to R: Donnie (Brandon's brother), Brandon, Jr. (Brandon's nephew, Tyler), Roy (Brandon's dad, Don) and Roy, Jr. (that would be Brandon)
Reagan and I
After the crawfish boil, or actually in the middle of the crawfish boil I left and sped over to Drusilla Seafood for a surprise anniversary dinner for our friends Dawn and Billy who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this year. Dawn and I worked together for seven years at the Crisis Center and I'm very blessed to call them friends. Dawn's mother and sister-in-law planned the evening and it went off without a hitch...they didn't have the slightest idea and were truly surprised. I bought them a compilation CD of love songs from the 80s which cracks me up...they were married in 1985!! Congrats Dawn and Billy on 25 wonderful years!
Cake from the Cake Goddess was delicious!
Billy, Dawn and her brother, Drew...SURPRISE!
Congrats Dawn and Billy...Happy 25th Anniversary!
We are leaving for Chicago in two more days and I'm very excited about our trip...I'll post all about it when we return.







No comments:
Post a Comment