After our sonogram, the doctor examined me and found me to be 1cm dilated and seemed to be surprised how low she was...she could feel her head during the exam. As she is pushing on her head, saying "can you feel that?", I'm thinking how uncomfortable it is. She said she didn't like that too much and it was making her mad to which Brandon responded, "if she's anything like her mom, it won't take much!" too true!
All in all it was a good visit, she said I was ahead of the game and thought she'd probably make an early appearance since I'm still working and am on my feet most of the day. I see the doctor again next week and will try to make the time to post an update. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year, may 2011 bring you all many blessings!







Hang in there!
ReplyDelete