1) Free eBooks! - I've blogged before about how much I love goodreads.com, it's kind of a social network sight for book nerds. You can signup, create a profile, list books you've read, review books, look at friends books, books they recommend, etc. Well, I discovered this week that there are free eBooks on the goodreads iphone app...and am so excited. It's mostly classics, nothing really recent. I already read The Great Wizard of Oz and am now reading Dickens' Christmas Carol and am enjoying reading some of the classics, while waiting at doctors' appointments, sitting in traffic, watching the Tigers lose to Arkansas, etc.
2) My growing belly - I'm told on a daily basis at work these days that my baby is "coming any day" and I'll "never make it another 8 weeks" and I laugh everytime. You see what people don't understand is I'm very short...and have no torso, so there really isn't anywhere for my baby to go except straight out, and that's exactly what it looks like. Someone told me the other day it looks like I have a pumpkin or volleyball inside my shirt! I went for my 32 week appointment today and all is well, still measuring perfectly and the heart beat in the 154-156 range. My next appointment will be in two weeks and then once a week after that. I can't believe how quickly my pregnancy has gone by!
3) Geico commercial - I'm sorry but this cracks me up everytime I see it and had to share it here...I think it is so funny!
I hope everyone has had a fabulous hump day, may you find what makes you smile this week!







Kevin loves that commercial, too. I'm still partial to the pothole one! :)
ReplyDelete