1) Cohen James Cline - 7.5 lbs and 20" long was born last Wednesday (hence the reason I missed blogging last hump day), he is totally precious and loved by many. I had an ob/gyn appointment on the same day so conveniently walked over the their room at Woman's Hospital and there were so many friends and family members visiting this little fellow. Congrats to Nicole, Jason and big sister Ashton!
Cohen and big sister Ashton
2) Good visit at ob/gyn - on Wednesday of last week as I mentioned I had my 28 week appointment, everything went well, measuring right on target and heartbeat in 150's. We had our first talk about delivery and she said she wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks and the earliest she would let me deliver was 38 weeks, then I realized that was only 10 shorts weeks away and kind of freaked out...where has the time gone? Everyone says the last few weeks will drag on but it certainly hasn't' seemed that way yet and I'm thinking with the hub-bub of the holidays, January will be here before I know it!
3) Baby girl Abadie - the gymnast! I'm feeling a lot of movement all the time, and sometimes it freaks me out because more and more you can see her moving around in there. Brandon and I were sitting in church last week and I had the hymnal in my lap, leaning against my belly and she was moving and grooving so much in there the hymnal was moving. Brandon and I were both trying to keep our composure in church but had a hard time restraining our giggles.
4) LSU vs. Alabama Not much else to say about that one...I'm pretty sure there was lots of people smiling about that one!
5) Brandon and Millie - once again those two keep me entertained, they are like two peas in a pod, looking for trouble all the time. Millie is back on oral medications for her allergies, which one of the side effects is excessive urination so I've been trying to limit her intake of fluids because she pees all the time. I came into the bathroom to get ready for bed and this is what I found.
Brandon had her on the counter, allowing her to drink out of the faucet...does she have him wrapped around her little paw or what?!?! I realize that's kind of gross...but it was our bathroom, so don't worry if the next time you come to our house you would like to use the restroom.
I have another baby shower this weekend and am really looking forward to spending time with my girlfriends and family. I hope each of you find something that puts a smile on your face this week.







No comments:
Post a Comment