Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dumbo the Flying Elephant Extravaganza

Addison waffled so much when it came to a birthday party theme, I had to finally pin her down and she chose dumbo! So the chosen party Pinterest research began...I do love a party.
I love how the cake turned out, thanks to Jennifer at The Baked Cake - precious and delicious as expected!
I don't know if you can see here...but dumbo even has a little feather in his trunk!
Drink station 
Circus snacks...hot dogs and popcorn
Kiddos waiting for cake cutting 
Birthday girl snacking on popcorn 
All the littles lined up on the bench

Photobooth prop station...photo booth was a hit!
Award for farthest traveling guests...the Parker's came from the Mississippi gulf coast and we barely got a chance to visit! :(

Marquee letter I made...love it and wish it was more durable so we could keep it, would love it on the back patio. 
Monthly pics...can't believe what a difference a year makes 
Please notice my facial expression as Addison opened the gift from my sister...musical instrument set, including drum, tambourine, whistle. Thanks sis!

Her are a few pics from the photo booth...such fun!


   
   







No comments:

Post a Comment