Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hey Mike!

Addison and I went to visit Mike the Tiger at his habitat for the first time recently.  The weather was so perfectly springy a few weeks back, it was hard to come straight home after picking her up.  We made a trip to the park and to see Mike all in one week.  Here are a few pics from our visit to see Mike.






When we first arrived and found Mike in the corner shade, he spotted us right away and began licking his chops.  Seriously, if he could talk, I'm certain he would have said "Hey lady, I want to eat your baby." It was a little eerie!

Addison wasn't too interested in Mike but was just thrilled to pieces over the steps at the front of the habitat.  She kept going in circles up, down around and up again.


Sometimes, I really enjoy being a tourist in my own town, and visiting campus always reminds me that Baton Rouge is a pretty fun place to be.  Geaux Tigers!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, visiting Mike is always a good time! Great to be an LSU Tiger!!

    ReplyDelete