Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day everyone...hope your week is going well.  This week the following things put a smile on our faces:

1) Gecko in the shower - this put a smile on Brandon's face but not mine, not mine at all! On Friday, I'm minding my own business, getting in the shower and just when I get wet enough to make a mess, I realize there is a gecko in the shower with me...and screamed bloody murder.  You would have thought a axe murderer was in the shower with me and not just a little gecko.  I ran out of the bathroom like white lightening and found Brandon on the couch...he hadn't heard a thing thanks to the a/c, washer, dryer and TV.  He got up and rescued me from the gecko with a grin and a giggle.  Needless to say, I didn't find it entertaining at all!

2) Weekend in New Orleans - we went to New Orleans for Patrick and Julie's wedding and really enjoyed ourselves.  We hung out at the Higgs apt in Jackson square on Saturday, has burgers at Port of Call and just had a great time despite the sweltering heat.  We were also honored to be asked to be baby Manny's god-parents at lunch on Saturday which was such a sweet surprise and put a big smile on all of our faces.

View from the balcony...love the people watching opportunities!

3) Girls night tonight! - so looking forward to girls night tonight at Meredith's new house.  We are also celebrating Rebecca's birthday and is always guaranteed to be a good time.

Happy Hump Day...may you find what puts a smile on your face this week!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on becoming God parents!! I bet their apt. in the Square is fab?!

    ReplyDelete