Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Higg

Brandon and I are both so happy for our dear friends, Beau and Carrie Madge who recently welcomed their first child, a son, Manny, on April 1st...yes that's right an April Fools baby.  Brandon and Beau have been good friends for quite some time, Beau stood in our wedding and Brandon in theirs.  Carrie Madge and I have also become very good friends as the years have gone by.
Last week I had the amazing opportunity to share in Manny's first photography session and it was awesome!  Carrie Madge and I have a mutual friend, Keri, who is a photographer specializing in maternity and newborn sessions. It was so great catching up with Keri and seeing the magic happen at the session.  She is a true talent, had the most beautiful model for the session, it was pure wonderfulness and the pictures proved it. Thank you Keri for allowing me to assist and Carrie Madge for allowing me to be part of such a special day!
Check out her photography blog at kerilynnphotos for a sneak peak!

1 comment: